WOW! You put our picture here! Who would have guessed that you would have joined us just 25 days after that picture was taken! Certainly not us. As everyone knows, you caught by us surprise. Love you.
About me huh, well, I grew up in Texas, and moved to Utah a couple of years ago to play in the mountains. Only recently have I discovered that playing doesn't pay the bills too well and I decided to go back to school(again). In June (2008)I married my best friend and life couldn't be any better right now.
2 comments:
WOW! You put our picture here! Who would have guessed that you would have joined us just 25 days after that picture was taken! Certainly not us. As everyone knows, you caught by us surprise. Love you.
Oh, that's so cute! Toots & Texas! Do you think they still have those shirts?
Post a Comment