Due to the awesomeness of my sister-in-law's awesome (can I say that word again in the same sentence?) blog (abbyed.blogspot.com), I've decided to get back in the game. So here is a quick lookback at the last few months of my life.
March 2008
Skied a lot, went fishing at San Juan River, NM, skied a lot, fished a lot on Spring Break.
April 2008
Skied a lot, went to the Green (twice), actually finished a year of college for the first time in a while.
May 2008
Pretty boring month, skied once, fished once, ho hum.
June 2008
Not much happend, oh, I got married!, we went to Cali on our honeymoon!, and we got a huge hookup on a secret fishing spot here in Utah (big fish).
July 2008
Went to Colorado for the 4th (can't wait to move there), fished at the Green, turned 28.
August 2008
Went to fish opening weekend at Flat Creek in Wy (amazing), got to go to Moab to work (yeah for uranium dirt), started school at University of Utah.
September 2008 (so far)
Went to the Uintas for a weekend, caught an Albino trout, and was chased by a moose, and started off the fantasy football season 2-0.
So there you have it, my not so interesting life in a nutshell. I promise, this time I'll keep up with updates on my whereabouts and whatnots (are those even real words?). And I leave you with the most interesting question of the past twenty years:
Who let the dogs out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jesus, Scott. Jesus let the dogs out....glad you are following in my footsteps...
Post a Comment