Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things That Annoy Me

I've had it.

I've kept my mouth shut to the world (to those who know me, this may be a recap), I've not complained about certain things. I've tried to always be polite to people, today I may have snapped. Meg and I order our meals at McDonald's today for lunch, and for some reason, I thought that maybe, just maybe, we would get what we ordered. The food came out fine, but instead of the large Diet Coke that Meg and I were to share we got a medium ice tea. So I called the guy an idiot (Meg didn't like that so much), but seriously, how does someone get ice tea and Diet Coke mixed up. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't even a large drink. Idiots. Really, think about how simple they've made it for these high school dropouts, they've (the man) assigned numbers to meals, as if its hard to remember one cheeseburger, one order of chicken nuggets, two medium fries, and two Diet Cokes. Instead its "simplified" to a "Number 1" with a Diet Coke and a "Number 2" with a Diet Coke. Idiots. So, I've compiled a list of things that annoy me more than anything (note: list will probably grow over time).

*"Organic"
*People in SUVs that creep into parking lots because they don't want to hurt their "car" on a bump
*Fastfood employees (see above)
*University administration (I should make a list just about them)
*Message board know it alls
*Everyone complaining about particle collider and how scientists are selfish (fine, we'll take away your internet, electricity, tv, radio, medicine, flight, etc)
*Aggies (you won a national title in 1939, the national power Minnesota won it then next two years, you don't hear them bragging about it do you?)
*Bad drivers (especially the ones who think they're good, a lady pulled out in front of me from a parking lot and waved her arms at me like I was doing something wrong, idiot)
*People who stand 1" away from the magazine rack (look turbo, if you don't want me to graze your crotch as I reach for a magazine, back the fuck up)
*People who stand 1" away from the shelves in the supermarket (again, see above)
*Double Grande Decaf w/Soy Chi Latte blah, blah, blah guy (I'd say girl but its not so bad), if your a man, and you drink coffee(which I don't) its black or with one cream and sugar only.
*Deer hunters with a gun (bow = fair)
*Wine snobs (and I love wine), seriously we're talking about fermented grape juice
*Powder snobs (I'm a powder whore, I'll do anything to ski powder) if you yell at women because its making you wait an extra 10 seconds for your run (which you'll probably fall on) you're not cool
*Snowboarders (and yes, I'm lumping all the bad ones with the few good ones, and yes I USED to snowboard)
*Teens
*Guys who eat crackers in class (yes, I can hear you chomp)
*Brothers that slurp their cereal (yep, I never let that one go Greg)
*Lyle Setencich (thanks for setting back Tech's defense about a decade)
*People who talk big, but never back it up (Ruth, I'm talking to you)
*The employees at the Sonic on State St in SLC (these morons deserve their own bullet point)
*Scratch DVDs, your telling me we don't have the technology to stop this?
*Mini Discs (sorry Greg, had too)
*The guy who talks on his cell phone in a small store (go outside, no one cares about you)
*the Philosophy Major (not the people, the actual major itself), have you ever met someone that graduated with a philosophy degree that is doing something other that teaching philosophy or something that is completely not related to philosophy? At what point to we just let this thing go.
*Les Miles
*Bloggers that complain about ESPN people not knowing anything. Sure, the world wide leader in sports can't find anyone that knows anything. I got an idea, how bout they come dig you out of your parents basement, and give you a job, I bet that would work out. Oh, wait, you'll have to see if you McDonald's drive thru boss will give you time off so you can go up to Bristol (between the satellites as my man SVP says) and make a fool of yourself. Shut up booger eater.

And then there is this guy

*Our upstairs neighbor had a guy in her (college) DEVELOPMENTAL WRITING class copy and paste a movie review off the web for a assignment, needless to say she Googled a sentence in the review and found the source, took it to class and confronted the moron. The guy swears he didn't copy it at all. One problem Captn' Scooby, every sentence was the same, word for word. Listen, buddy, if you can't get through Developmental Writing, you're not going to get through the rest of college.

2 comments:

Abby Ed said...

I have two things to say:

#1- Wine snobs- really? Isn't that like the pot and the kettle and all that stuff? LOL!

#2- People who don't wave when you let their fat butts walk in front of your car and don't run them over. I hope I ever see them again because they are probably going to have tire marks on their back if they don't freakin' wave at me.

Scott said...

Hey, I drink Sutter Home by the jugs. And nice, you're getting in the spirit of the post.